WhatsApp Commerce Policy
Last Modified: January 15, 2021
- When you offer goods or services for sale, we consider all messages and media related to your goods or services, including any descriptions, prices, fees, taxes and/or any required legal disclosures, to constitute transactions. Transactions must comply with the policies listed below, and applicable terms, laws and regulations.
- You are solely responsible for your transactions and providing any sales terms, privacy terms or other terms applicable to your interactions with users.
- We are not responsible for processing, paying for, or fulfilling any sales relating to your transactions.
- You are solely responsible for determining, collecting, withholding, reporting, and remitting all applicable taxes, duties, fees and additional charges for sales relating to your transactions.
- Examples listed below are representative, but not exhaustive.
- Offers to sell and sales of the following are prohibited: