WhatsApp Commerce Policy
Last Modified: October 25, 2022
- If you use Commerce Catalogs on the WhatsApp Business app, or provide any other commerce experiences to sell goods or services, you must comply with the policies and prohibitions listed below, as well as all applicable terms, laws and regulations.
- You are solely responsible for your transactions and providing any sales terms, privacy terms or other terms applicable to your interactions with users.
- We are not responsible for processing, paying for, or fulfilling any sales relating to your transactions.
- You are solely responsible for determining, collecting, withholding, reporting, and remitting all applicable taxes, duties, fees and additional charges for sales relating to your transactions.
- Examples listed below are representative, but not exhaustive.
- The following are prohibited under this policy: