Head of Scaled Support Operations, WhatsApp
This is a critical leadership role managing a globally distributed team across Vendor management, Training and Quality functions. These teams partner cross-functionally to deliver scaled support across our family of products in close partnership with several cross functional teams. We are searching for an experienced global leader with domain expertise in operations, program, and vendor management who can influence internally and externally and has a track record of building and scaling high-performing teams to drive strong execution.
Additional responsibilities include the definition of a forward-looking partner and location strategy, partnering with procurement, finance and legal on sourcing projects and contract negotiations as well as planning and execution of any product, process, policy or IT/technology changes for our vendor operations. Ownership of delivery for training and ongoing quality measurement across both internal and external support teams.
This is a full-time position based in Dublin.
- Develop, drive and optimize the scaled support strategy for a specific product or set of products in close collaboration with internal cross functional partners
- Act as a key thought partner for both executives and team members to craft the support strategy and solve day-to-day issues
- Analyze top user journeys and motivate cross-functional partners to make product or support changes based on findings
- Oversee scaled support plans for key strategic launches/product changes
- Define partner and location strategy based on global support needs across multiple languages.
- Constantly assess global partner footprint, define forward looking strategy to expand footprint, and manage partner relationships at the leadership level
- Provide thought leadership to a global team of vendor program managers that partner cross-functionally to drive change transformation yielding scale and focused efficiency gains for a large-scale operation while enabling fast lead time for changes/launches
- Partner closely with Facebook procurement, legal, and compliance teams to mature our contract best practices further and strategically align partner and Facebook incentives
- Influence cross-functional roadmaps and strategic investments, drive goal alignment in areas such as system stability, information security, compliance as well as business continuity and establish effective audit mechanisms regarding all contractual requirements
- Scale and develop a high-performing global team including developing leaders and individual contributors
- Role requires 30% international travel
- 10+ years Relevant experience in technology, management consulting, program management, product management or customer support
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Exceptional analytical and structured problem-solving capabilities
- Strong project/program management skills with ability to switch between executive and detailed views for project planning/reporting
- Experience influencing and negotiating at a senior level internally and externally
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- MBA degree or other advanced degree
WhatsApp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
WhatsApp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.