WhatsApp is a fast, simple and reliable way to talk to anyone in the world. More than 1 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere. WhatsApp is not only free but also available on multiple mobile devices and in low connectivity areas — making it accessible and reliable wherever you are. It's a simple and secure way to share your favorite moments, send important information or catch up with a friend. WhatsApp helps people connect and share no matter where they are in the world.
WhatsApp is looking for an experienced Learning Business Partner to join the Customer Operations Learning team. This position will partner with multiple teams within WhatsApp Customer Operations, to help evolve and execute on the strategy for how we develop and enable our global Operations organization. This individual will work with teams within Customer Operations and key cross functional teams to ensure that we continuously align business priorities with the performance expectations of our Operations teams and provide a path and curricula for building competence. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for WhatsApp and for developing teams to apply learning, thus enhancing performance. This position is full-time based in Menlo Park, CA.
- Develop learning solutions, in partnership with Customer Operations and cross functional teams, to fill the gaps identified by business stakeholders.
- Strategically package learning solutions in various, scalable formats to ensure our audiences will receive the most effective learning experiences.
- Manage the implementation of learning solutions, which includes planning, communications, enrollment, regionalization (when necessary), and delivery.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to develop scalable training content.
- Continuously assess the effectiveness of the learning solutions that we've developed and feedback recommendations to the global team to ensure all learning solutions evolve as the business evolves.
- Continuously evaluate and maintain up-to-date learning material and knowledge content.
- May have opportunities to lead global learning programs.
- Heavy interest for emerging learning trends in the digital/media industry.
- Help to foster a positive experience for new WhatsApp employees.
- Ensure smooth administration of operations, logistics, and communication associated with delivering training programs.
- BA/BS degree in Education, Communications, or other related field.
- 3+ years working experience within learning & development or training.
- 2+ years of experience in operations.
- Demonstrated experience with requirements to develop learning courses from scratch, through to implementation and post-training assessments.
- Demonstrated experience with communicating with a variety of audiences.
- Experience managing and influencing relationships with stakeholders.
- Experience with developing learning/training and teaching at scale.
- Experience with developing training within a classroom environment.
- Experience with developing global learning programs.
- Experience communicating to audiences and group facilitation.
- Experience working with global teams.
- Experience leading strategic projects with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated experience in content creation from scratch.
- Demonstrated experience with learning management systems (LMS), eLearning authoring software, blended learning approaches.
- Demonstrated experience using ADDIE principle, adult learning theory, and instructional design methodologies for classroom and electronic learning.
- Experience in communicating complex processes into simple and easy to understand concepts.
- Training experience/background in the tech space.
- Experience working directly with Operations and/or Customer Support team learning challenges.
- Experience in email/phone styles of customer support.
- Experience with Audio/video/visual asset production and technical skill.
- Experience with Cornerstone LMS.
- Experience with vendor management.
WhatsApp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. You may view Facebook’s Pay Transparency Policy and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, WhatsApp participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
WhatsApp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com .