WhatsApp is a fast, simple and reliable way to talk to anyone in the world. More than 1 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere. WhatsApp is not only free but also available on multiple mobile devices and in low connectivity areas — making it accessible and reliable wherever you are. It's a simple and secure way to share your favorite moments, send important information or catch up with a friend. WhatsApp helps people connect and share no matter where they are in the world.
- Work across WhatsApp operations, cross-functional teams and external partners to design and implement robust payment experiences for consumers and merchants in current and future payment models
- External research to ensure optimized and benchmarked support experience for payments
- Business case development to support new and improved processes and payment experiences for consumers and merchants
- Work with external financial institutions and cross-functional stakeholders from RFP/contract stage through to Go Live and In Life Support to ensure that support needs are planned and implemented for launch
- Complex process analysis and design for upcoming consumer & merchant launches working closely with cross-functional stakeholders like engineering, product management, legal, partnerships, business development and marketing
- Subject matter expert for incoming questions from internal Facebook teams on payment integrations and partner financial institutions’ product and services
- Continuous product and process improvement - ideation with operations, engineering, partnerships and other cross-functional stakeholders
- Own implementation and rollout of enhancements beyond major launches. Ensure necessary tracking and change control across impacted teams
- Coordinate data and tooling requirements for launches
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Finance, Business or related field
- 5+ years of work experience in the payments industry
- Experienced with project management and experience in communicating with individuals and teams of all levels
- Experience leading critical projects/tasks
- Experience delivering business value
- Experience with analytical problem-solving, negotiation and organizational experience
- Experience working across a global multicultural and multilingual team, solving problems and designing business operations from scratch
- Experience with solving operational challenges, even in various areas of the business
- Experience with independent and data examination and analysis, along with being consensus-building
- Demonstrated experience in communicating with, influencing, and presenting to a variety of audiences, including global cross-functional leaders
- Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
- No international relocation
WhatsApp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. You may view Facebook’s Pay Transparency Policy and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, WhatsApp participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
WhatsApp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org .