WhatsApp is a fast, simple and reliable way to talk to anyone in the world. More than 1 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere. WhatsApp is not only free but also available on multiple mobile devices and in low connectivity areas — making it accessible and reliable wherever you are. It's a simple and secure way to share your favorite moments, send important information or catch up with a friend. WhatsApp helps people connect and share no matter where they are in the world.
- Manage day-to-day operations delivery across multiple workflows for a large-scale offsite vendor workforce
- Partner with internal business teams to define KPIs and success criteria including management reporting on operational performance targets, workflow coverage, utilization, output/productivity and quality
- Drive exceptional service quality in all facets of the program through reinforcing high standards and coordinating cross-team quality assurance efforts
- Strong collaboration and partnership with the Operations teams in Menlo Park and Dublin, especially other Program Managers and ability to work with a variety of internal/external, local/global stakeholders and remote teams
- Manage short/medium/long term capacity planning for large multi-skilled team – working with key business stakeholders to define headcount needs, staffing plans and manage resourcing to execute against operational targets and achieve business objectives
- Coordinate the planning and staffing of new workflow launches, updates and migrations
- BA/BS or equivalent 4 year university degree
- 4+ years experience in an Operations Center, including experience as a team lead with ops performance accountability
- Experience with both front-office and back-office customer support environments
- Experience managing projects or programs
- Experience with program management, communication, stakeholder management, negotiating and influencing experience with a track record of achieving engagement from senior and cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience with self-starting projects and initiatives, experience working as part of a global, cross-functional team and working with all levels
- Experience with using analytics/data in decision making
- IAOP or COPC certifications
- Experience working with inbound telephone call centers
WhatsApp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. You may view Facebook’s Pay Transparency Policy and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, WhatsApp participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
WhatsApp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com .