WhatsApp is a fast, simple and reliable way to talk to anyone in the world. More than 1.5 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere. WhatsApp is not only free but also available on multiple mobile devices and in low connectivity areas — making it accessible and reliable wherever you are. It's a simple and secure way to share your favorite moments, send important information or catch up with a friend. WhatsApp helps people connect and share no matter where they are in the world.
WhatsApp Customer Operations' mission is to make each user feel like WhatsApp was made for them. WhatsApp Customer Operations' focus is on supporting our users through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions, and on improving the health of our products by helping people understand how to use them. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people’s issues, and are strong advocates for WhatsApp users.
- Queue Management
- Effectively manage all service channels for your market by monitoring market specifics queues and ensure that all user inquiries are handled in a timely manner)
- Foster a collaborative team culture that is passionate about the user experience and sustainable business practices)
- Liaise closely with our vendors to ensure all operational KPIs and quality standards are meet and exceed targets while working collaboratively to improve processes and tools)
- Market Insights
- Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users in the Argentinian, Colombian and/or Mexican markets)
- Leverage various channels (e.g. social media) to flag and escalate user sentiment on our product to the appropriate cross-functional partners to drive product impact)
- Provide in-depth market summaries, inclusive of narratives that focus on trends, events and improvement suggestions)
- Risk Mitigation
- Own and manage local events calendar for your country (elections, holidays etc.))
- Create local risk mitigation strategies in partnership with cross-functional teams for local events)
- Cross-functional Collaboration
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners in Product, Analytics, Research etc. to improve our processes and tools)
- Foster an environment of collaboration and cross-site partnership)
- Engage and build relationships with cross-functional teams and stakeholders in order to contribute to company goals with your market expertise)
- Bachelor's degree and/or Master's Degree from the United States or equivalent university degree from another country
- 3+ years experience in a customer support/general operations/local market/field operations role
- Experience using and learning different phone operating systems (Android, iPhone etc.)
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (read, write and speak)
- Analytical and problem-solving experience
- Experience structuring/delivering presentations at all levels
- Knowledge of Argentina, Colombia and/or Mexico and their culture
- Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
- No international relocation
- 4+ years of in-country experience (living/full immersion) within the last 10 years
- Experience with working with cross-site teams in different time zones
WhatsApp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. You may view Facebook’s Pay Transparency Policy and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, WhatsApp participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
WhatsApp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com .