WhatsApp is a fast, simple and reliable way to talk to anyone in the world. More than 1 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere. WhatsApp is not only free but also available on multiple mobile devices and in low connectivity areas — making it accessible and reliable wherever you are. It's a simple and secure way to share your favorite moments, send important information or catch up with a friend. WhatsApp helps people connect and share no matter where they are in the world.
Join a world-class engineering-driven company, where you'll have instant impact from day one. We want the most creative and experienced engineers to join us in making the world more open and connected. We embrace entrepreneurs as well as those who come from more established organizations. We're looking for Partner Engineer with progressive technical experience, a demonstrated progression of management scope, sharp coding skills, and a passion for managing outstanding managers and engineers in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide detailed technical design and develop solutions for enterprises use cases encompassing network, virtualization, storage, security and unified communications especially SMS.
- Responsible for developing technical collateral to highlight Reference Architectures, Integration and best practices
- Ability to plan, outline and publish professional technical documents on schedule
- Ability to translate technical features into tangible customer business benefits
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team and cross-functionally within the company
- Engage socially with partners and customers, via blogging or other platforms
- Design and maintain proof-of-concept
- Develop processes and practices to ensure end-to-end solution quality before handoffs to customer, working with WhatsApp engineering team.
- Provide cross-functional technical leadership and front end the customer engagements. Manage all internal and external interfaces effectively.
- Assist in technical presentations to customers and partners at internal and external events
- Minimum of 7 years of engineering leadership experience is required.
- A BS or Masters degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent experience is required.
- Product knowledge of Container: Docker Containers, Kubernetes, Mesos,.
- Experience with Deep Virtualization (vSphere) along with working knowledge of Windows Server and Linux.
- Understanding of enterprise LAN/WAN networks including middle boxes such as firewalls, secure gateway, proxies .
- Experience with Storage: SAN/NAS EMC, Netapp understanding.
- Experience and understanding of Cloud Services and solutions (AWS, Azure, GCP/GKE).
- Experience designing public and private enterprise secure services REST based APIs.
- Business communication and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple, technical projects.
- Demonstrated experience in authoring technical white papers as well as project outlining and/or planning.
- Demonstrated experience with virtualizing and managing applications.