WhatsApp is a fast, simple and reliable way to talk to anyone in the world. More than 1 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere. WhatsApp is not only free but also available on multiple mobile devices and in low connectivity areas — making it accessible and reliable wherever you are. It's a simple and secure way to share your favorite moments, send important information or catch up with a friend. WhatsApp helps people connect and share no matter where they are in the world.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Facebook’s success. We have a world-class team working together to help drive our ambitions and scale to the next level. We are seeking an experienced Project Manager, Recruiting Operations to join WhatsApp. Our Project Manager will help design, develop and lead projects that support and improve our North American recruiting function.
As a member of our WhatsApp recruiting team, the Project Manager will work closely with our Internal Tools, HR and Recruiting Leadership Teams to scale operations and tools for our continued growth.
- Help design how we scale operations and tools for our continued growth
- Challenge existing processes, get rid of the noise and continuously look for improvements
- Identify productivity and data integrity opportunities
- Improve candidate, client and recruiter experiences
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop end-to-end project plans, ensuring on-time delivery
- Prioritize projects based on impact level and leverage data to drive prioritization decisions
- Provide hands-on project management during all phases of the project
- Apply change management practices to ensure seamless integration and rollout of new processes, programs or tools
- Communicate progress to plan to sponsor and stakeholders on a regular basis
- Establish excellent working relations with all partners with an emphasis on unblocking team members, providing day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for project and tasks
- Analyze data to identify trends and present for review with primary stakeholders and drive decisions
- Lead quarterly business reviews with key internal stakeholders on program effectiveness
- Manage content updates to program on Wiki and project roadmap
- 2+ years Project Management experience
- Prior experience in recruiting operations project / program management of HR, HRIS, IT or Recruiting systems and/or related processes, including changes, implementations or optimization
- Bachelor’s degree
- Communication skills to support project management across cross-functional teams, at all levels
- Organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast paced environment
- Interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Influencing and conflict management skills