WhatsApp is the world's fastest growing communication company with over 1 billion active users globally. We help bring friends, families, communities, soccer groups, doctors, storm chasers, and millions of others together. We are just getting started. We are looking for the best individuals to grow and support this incredible community of users. WhatsApp has been ranked as one of the Top 25 Most Downloaded apps in over 100 countries on the App Store and has received over 1 billion installs on Google Play.. We are looking for proactive and motivated people to join our team. A WhatsApp user with a passion for the product and ensuring a good user experience – those who constantly look for solutions to problems and evaluate ways to be more efficient and effective. We are a team that thrives on people identifying ways they can contribute to get the job done, and how their unique backgrounds and strengths can contribute to team goals. Using your start-up mindset and your experience with smartphones, you will help support and test awesome features used by millions of current WhatsApp users. If you are looking for a fun full-time job, have an Android, iPhone, or Windows Phone, and consider yourself a smartphone gadget geek, keep on reading…
- Become an SME of the calling feature in WhatsApp and a source of information to the Market team members.
- Investigate, triage, and report issues with WhatsApp Calling feature on mobile platforms.
- Monitor and analyze users’ reviews on the Google Play Store/App Store for bug-related trends.
- Separate platform issues from bugs, advise the Market operation team on how to follow up on bug reports from users.
- Partner with the developers’ team to drive up the WhatsApp Calling feature quality and an understanding of its usage.
- Deep dive on specific user pain points, gather supporting data, and lead efforts for a better user experience.
- Continually evaluate the organization of your workflow to find bugs faster and improve the efficiency of how we handle existing issues.
- BA/BS or equivalent 4 year university degree
- 1+ years of experience in technical support
- Demonstrated understanding of the Android and iOS operating system
- 1+ years of experience in customer support
- 1+ years of experience developing or troubleshooting on smartphone platforms
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to balance independence tasks/goals while contributing to team goals and collaborating with other team members.
- Eligible to work in the US
- No international relocation
- 1+ years of experience supporting VoIP-based products
- 1+ years of experience developing or troubleshooting on VoIP platforms