Vendor Program Manager, Customer Operations
Austin, Texas, US
WhatsApp is a fast, simple and reliable way to talk to anyone in the world. More than 1 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere. WhatsApp is not only free but also available on multiple mobile devices and in low connectivity areas — making it accessible and reliable wherever you are. It's a simple and secure way to share your favorite moments, send important information or catch up with a friend. WhatsApp helps people connect and share no matter where they are in the world.
We are looking for someone to manage the Customer Operations team's vendor engagement in Austin. This role is based in the Facebook Austin office and will require travel to local vendor sites, as well as some travel to global WhatsApp offices.
- Manage day-to-day operations for large-scale managed service vendor engagement, working with vendor to execute and deliver on expectations
- Manage contingent worker performance including the definition, management and reporting on operational performance targets, working with vendor to execute and deliver on expectations including, including but not limited to workflow coverage, utilization, output/productivity and quality
- Drive exceptional service quality in all facets of the program through reinforcing high standards and coordinating cross-team quality assurance efforts
- Strong collaboration and partnership with the Operations teams in Menlo Park and Dublin, especially other Program Managers
- Work with a variety of internal/external, local/global stakeholders
- Manage short/medium/long term capacity planning for large multi-skilled team – working with key business stakeholders to define headcount needs, staffing plans and manage resourcing to execute against operational targets and achieve business objectives
- Coordinate the planning and staffing of new work-flow launches, updates and migrations
- BA/BS or equivalent 4 year university degree
- 2+ years experience in an Operations Center, including experience as a team lead with ops performance accountability
- Experience managing large-scale projects or programs
- Program management, communication, stakeholder management, negotiating and influencing skills with a track record of achieving engagement from cross-functional stakeholders
- Capable of working as part of a global, cross-functional team and working with all levels
- Analytical skills
- IAOP or COPC certifications
WhatsApp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1 650-308-7837.