Menlo Park, California, US
WhatsApp is a fast, simple and reliable way to talk to anyone in the world. More than 1 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere. WhatsApp is not only free but also available on multiple mobile devices and in low connectivity areas — making it accessible and reliable wherever you are. It's a simple and secure way to share your favorite moments, send important information or catch up with a friend. WhatsApp helps people connect and share no matter where they are in the world.
- Manage and lead a small team of Content Specialists to assess, prioritize and execute the content related needs of the company
- Plan, write, edit, test and improve content including FAQ articles, customer support responses, blog articles and product strings.
- Devise and improve upon existing quality standards and address content challenges across all platforms and channels in terms of style, consistency, and user experience.
- Collaborate with Customer Operations, Legal, product managers, and engineers to serve a global content audience
- Delegate responsibilities and give feedback to Content Specialists, promoting creativity and providing guidance
- Evangelize content standards and best practices. Raise awareness and educate XFN partners
- Bachelor's degree from the United States or equivalent university degree from another country in English or another relevant field
- 5+ years working with content for tech or websites
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of copywriters/content writers
- Demonstrated ability to plan and write content for social media platforms on web and/or mobile interfaces
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- No international relocation
- Information architecture or responsive content experience