WhatsApp is the world's fastest growing communication company with over 1 billion active users globally. We help bring friends, families, communities, soccer groups, doctors, storm chasers, and millions of others together. We are just getting started. We are looking for proactive and motivated people to join our team. A WhatsApp user with a passion for the product and ensuring a good user experience – those who constantly look for solutions to problems and evaluate ways to be more efficient and effective. We are a team that thrives on people identifying ways they can contribute to get the job done, and how their unique backgrounds and strengths can contribute to team goals. Using your start-up mindset and your experience with smartphones, you will help support and test awesome features used by millions of current WhatsApp users. If you are looking for a fun full time job, have an Android, iPhone, Windows Phone or other smartphone, and consider yourself a smartphone gadget geek, keep on reading...
- Plan, write, edit, test and improve content including FAQ articles, customer support responses, blog articles and product strings.
- Apply and maintain consistency with content standards, and help to evolve WhatsApp's voice
- Collaborate with Customer Operations, researchers, product managers, and engineers to serve a global content audience
- Share your work and give feedback to teammates
- Evangelize content standards and best practices. Raise awareness and educate XFN partners
- Bachelor's degree from the United States or equivalent university degree from another country in English or another relevant field
- 2+ years working with content for tech or websites
- Demonstrated ability to plan and write content for social media platforms on web and/or mobile interfaces
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- No international relocation
- Experience with social media platforms
- Information architecture or responsive content experience