Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Learning Business Partner will work as part of the localisation team, to operationalise Learning & Onboarding programs that will allow us to grow and scale WhatsApp. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented, get-things-done professional who can think strategically, adapt quickly, and rapidly earn credibility and trust with all levels of the organisation. They will exhibit great communication & planning skills, teamwork, motivation, and an upbeat attitude. This person will be highly organised, productive, poised, and able to thrive in high-pressure, time-sensitive scenarios, and able to adapt to rapidly changing requirements.
The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for WhatsApp, learning technology, applying learning metrics to make data fuelled decisions. This position is full-time based in Dublin.
- Ensure smooth administration of operations, scheduling logistics, and communication associated with delivering onboarding and training programs
- Apply your technical expertise to help solve, inform, influence, support, and execute our learning business decisions for the Global Learning & Onboarding team and all of our clients
- Help to foster a positive experience for new employees
- LMS and eLearning authoring tool administration including but not limited to scheduling, enrolment, and completion data
- Continuously assess the effectiveness of the learning solutions with data provided by LMS and additional tools or platforms
- Use data visualization tools and programming languages like Excel, Workday, Vizio and many other internal tools to work efficiently at scale
- Create and iterate on solutions and dashboards to empower operational and exploratory analysis
- Monitor emerging learning technology trends in the Learning & Development industry to make tooling recommendations for business operations
- Collaborate with Learning Business Partners on learner assessment style, cadences, intent, and reporting outcomes
- Manage our learning data quality through regular audits and reviews
- Partner with outsourcing partners to align on KPIs, identify trends, and development strategy
- Strong project management skills and experience running strategic projects with cross-functional teams
- Respond to (or triage) any and all requests related to learning data with minimal guidance or oversight
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills in communicating complex processes into simple and easy to understand concepts
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of experience in HR, Operations, or Learning & Development
- 2+ years of experience managing projects
- 2+ years of experience working with data visualization tools
- Analytical and data reporting experience
- Project management and process improvement experience
- Time management experience and experience multi-tasking across concurrent projects
- Experience working across various levels of the organisation
- Experience working with global teams
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Strong data analysis acumen is preferred
- Strong project management skills and leading cross-functional teams to make an impact and deliver work on time
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical concepts to a variety of audiences
- Solid stakeholder management skills
- Highly organised and detailed-oriented
- Highly motivated and hard-working with ability to think clearly under pressure, both individually and in-team environment
- Demonstrated experience with learning management systems (LMS) administration, eLearning authoring software, and new learning technologies
- Lean Six Sigma knowledge
- Experience with Cornerstone LMS
- Experience with vendor management
- Demonstrated understanding of ADDIE principle, adult learning theory, and instructional design methodologies for classroom and electronic learning
WhatsApp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view our Equal Employment Opportunity notice here. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. You may view Facebook’s Pay Transparency Policy and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, WhatsApp participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
WhatsApp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org .