2. Review the Terms of Service: Read the WhatsApp Business Terms of Service, then tap Agree and Continue to accept the terms.
3. Register: Select your country from the drop-down list to add your country code, then enter your phone number in international phone number format. Tap Done or Next, then tap Ok to receive your 6-digit registration code via SMS or phone call. To complete registration, enter your 6-digit code. Learn how to register your phone number in this article.
4. Allow access to contacts and photos: Contacts can be added to the WhatsApp Business app from your phone’s address book. You can also allow access to your phone’s photos, videos, and files.
5. Create an account: Fill out your business name, select a business category, and choose a profile picture.
6. Build your business profile: Tap EXPLORE > Business profile. Here, you can add important business information like your business address, description, hours, and more.
7. Start a chat. Your business profile is now set up. Tap or , then search for or select a contact to message. Enter a message in the text field. Then, tap or .
The WhatsApp Business app has several tools to help you run your business efficiently. To explore these tools, go to your chats screen. Tap More Options on Android or Settings on iPhone. Then, tap Business tools.
• Short link: Make it easy for new customers to connect with you. Share the auto-generated short link with new customers to enable them to message your business. Learn how to use short links on Android or iPhone.
• Messaging tools: Use WhatsApp messaging templates to build key conversations in advance. Create automated greeting messages to engage with new customers. Set away messages to let customers know when you’ll be back, or build quick replies to answer frequently asked questions. For more information on messaging tools, read the following articles: