WhatsApp, acquired by Facebook in February 2014, is a cross-platform mobile messaging app which allows you to exchange messages without having to pay for SMS. WhatsApp has been ranked as one of the Top 25 Most downloaded apps in over 100 countries on the App Store and has received over 1 Billion installs on Google Play. Our spacious office is located in the heart of downtown Mountain View. If you love writing code, hate tons of meetings, then come talk to us.
- Bilingual Spanish Customer Ops & Localization
- Bilingual French Customer Ops & Localization
- Multilingual Czech/Slovak Customer Ops & Localization
- Bilingual Thai Customer Ops & Localization
- Bilingual Bengali Customer Ops & Localization
- Bilingual Hindi Customer Ops & Localization
- Bilingual Urdu Customer Ops & Localization
- Bilingual Farsi Customer Ops & Localization
- Bilingual Malay Customer Ops & Localization
WhatsApp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Click here to read Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at
WhatsApp participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.