WhatsApp é uma startup rentável em pleno crescimento com milhões de usuários, e estamos procurando por pessoas brilhantes para nos ajudar a fazer do mundo um lugar melhor. Nosso espaçoso escritório está localizado no adorável centro de Mountain View. Engenheiros são responsáveis por 84% de nossa companhia—então se você gosta de programar e odeia políticas de escritório, fale conosco.
If you enjoy writing code for mobile phones and are passionate about User Experience, keep on reading...
- Create new, awesome features used by millions of current WhatsApp users.
- Ability to work in a very small team.
- Own release and QA cycles of your code.
- BS in computer science or equivalent. MS or PhD is a plus
- Strong Java or Obj-C programming and debugging skills
- Strong C/C++ programming and debugging skills
- Experience developing native mobile apps is strongly preferred, but not required
- Startup mindset
- We are also looking for summer interns!
If you are looking for a fun full time job, have an Android, Nokia or an iPhone and consider yourself a smartphone gadget geek, keep on reading...
- Provide customer support via Email to WhatsApp Messenger users
- Interface with developers and report bugs
- Update and evolve product documentation and other marketing text
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent. MS or PhD is a plus
- Ability to write complete English sentences and know the difference between "your" and "you're"
- Know the difference between GSM and CDMA
- Know what a SIM card is
- Know the difference between Wi-Fi and 3G
- Passionate about mobile devices and applications
- Fluent in English as well as German, Dutch, Polish and/or Ukrainian
Why come here:
- Funded and Profitable
- Small and very engineering driven company
- Flexible working hours
- Spacious office in downtown Mountain View
- Competitive salary and compensation packages
- Full healthcare, vision and dental coverage
Interested? Send us your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org — all jobs are located in Mountain View, CA, USA