WhatsApp er et nytt selskap med millioner av brukere. Vi vokser og tjener penger, og vi ser etter lyse hoder som kan hjelpe oss til å gjøre verden til et bedre sted. Vi har romslige kontorer sentralt i hyggelige Mountain View. Ingeniører utgjør 84% av selskapet, så om du liker å skrive kode, men hater strenge kontorregler, snakk med oss.
If you enjoy writing code for mobile phones and are passionate about User Experience, keep on reading...
- Create new, awesome features used by millions of current WhatsApp users.
- Ability to work in a very small team.
- Own release and QA cycles of your code.
- BS in computer science or equivalent. MS or PhD is a plus
- Strong Java or Obj-C programming and debugging skills
- Strong C/C++ programming and debugging skills
- Experience developing native mobile apps is strongly preferred, but not required
- Startup mindset
- We are also looking for summer interns!
If you are looking for a fun full time job, have an Android, Nokia or an iPhone and consider yourself a smartphone gadget geek, keep on reading...
- Provide customer support via Email to WhatsApp Messenger users
- Interface with developers and report bugs
- Update and evolve product documentation and other marketing text
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent. MS or PhD is a plus
- Ability to write complete English sentences and know the difference between "your" and "you're"
- Know the difference between GSM and CDMA
- Know what a SIM card is
- Know the difference between Wi-Fi and 3G
- Passionate about mobile devices and applications
- Fluent in English as well as Portuguese, Spanish, Czech, Slovak, Bulgarian and/or Russian
Interested? Send us your resume: email@example.com — all jobs are located in Mountain View, CA, USA