WhatsApp ist ein wachsendes und profitables StartUp mit Millionen von Nutzern, und wir suchen nach aufgeweckten Leuten, die uns helfen, die Welt zu einem besseren Ort zu machen. Unser geräumiges Büro liegt in der schönen Innenstadt von Mountain View. Unsere Entwickler machen 84% unseres Unternehmens aus—, wenn du es magst, Code zu schreiben und Büropolitik hasst, dann melde dich bei uns.
If you enjoy writing code for mobile phones and are passionate about User Experience, keep on reading...
- Create new, awesome features used by millions of current WhatsApp users.
- Ability to work in a very small team.
- Own release and QA cycles of your code.
- BS in computer science or equivalent. MS or PhD is a plus
- Strong Java or Obj-C programming and debugging skills
- Strong C/C++ programming and debugging skills
- Experience developing native mobile apps is strongly preferred, but not required
- Startup mindset
- We are also looking for summer interns!
If you are looking for a fun full time job, have an Android, Nokia or an iPhone and consider yourself a smartphone gadget geek, keep on reading...
- Provide customer support via Email to WhatsApp Messenger users
- Interface with developers and report bugs
- Update and evolve product documentation and other marketing text
- Ability to write complete English sentences and know the difference between "your" and "you're"
- Know the difference between GSM and CDMA
- Know what a SIM card is
- Know the difference between Wi-Fi and 3G
- Passionate about mobile devices and applications
- Fluent in English and Greek
Why come here:
- Funded and Profitable
- Small and very engineering driven company
- Flexible working hours
- Spacious office in downtown Mountain View
- Competitive salary and compensation packages
- Full healthcare, vision and dental coverage
Interested? Send us your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org — all jobs are located in Mountain View, CA, USA