Partner Marketing Manager
Menlo Park, California, US
WhatsApp is a fast, simple and reliable way to talk to anyone in the world. More than 1 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere. WhatsApp is not only free but also available on multiple mobile devices and in low connectivity areas — making it accessible and reliable wherever you are. It's a simple and secure way to share your favorite moments, send important information or catch up with a friend. WhatsApp helps people connect and share no matter where they are in the world.
WhatsApp is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager. This role is responsible for developing and maintaining long-term, strategic relationships with key tech/telco partners, to help inform, launch and sustain locally driven marketing initiatives featuring WhatsApp products and programs. The ideal individual for this role thinks strategically, analytically and creatively to design and deliver effective and engaging work, in partnership with other companies. This role is located in our MPK office, and reports to the WhatsApp Marketing Director.
- Develop scalable global marketing programs that support integrated, 360 channels, and are flexible to adjust and shift pending corporate priorities and strategic shifts
- Lead and manage the development and execution of multi-faceted co-marketing campaigns involving multiple internal and external stakeholders at senior levels and their teams
- Work with global and cross-functional counterparts in partnerships, public relations, product management, growth, research and analytics to stay abreast of program priorities, opportunities, and to keep team up-to-date on marketing activities
- Work seamlessly with WhatsApp and partner creative teams and agencies to deliver campaigns and measurement
- Produce regular messaging, communication and reviews to key stakeholders across different constituencies (product, growth, marketing) to keep all parties up-to-date on progress and effectiveness
- Drive marketing consistency among program partners to ensure WhatsApp’s brand is accurately represented
- Develop a deep understand of mobile industry dynamics and their variations across different markets
- Bachelors Degree
- 8+ years advertising and marketing experience at an agency, media, technology and/or consumer brand company
- Experience working with high-visibility consumer brand(s), developing and executing multimedia campaigns
- Proven ability to develop creative solutions that are strategically sound
- Experience working with strategic corporate partners, and external agencies, to develop co-marketing initiatives
- Ability to build partnerships with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work and thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment
- Global marketing experience
WhatsApp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1 650-308-7837.