Technical Recruiter, WhatsApp Product
Menlo Park, California, US
At WhatsApp, we’re working hard to connect the world with real-time communication. WhatsApp is a fast, simple and reliable way to talk to anyone in the world. More than 1 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere. WhatsApp is not only free but also available on multiple mobile devices and in low connectivity areas — making it accessible and reliable wherever you are. It's a simple and secure way to share your favorite moments, send important information or catch up with a friend. WhatsApp helps people connect and share no matter where they are in the world.
As the Product Recruiting partner for WhatsApp you’ll dive deep into our Growth and Monetization efforts for both our Consumer and Business platforms. We’ll look to you for guidance on internal and external market analytics as well as strategic guidance on team development and you’ll partner with our leadership team to help drive critical Growth and Monetization initiatives.
- Design and execute customized, full cycle staffing plans, partnering closely with hiring managers to achieve the best results possible
- Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques, coordinating with our sourcers as needed
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with client groups, and with the recruiting teams, that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams)
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- 10+ years of full cycle recruiting experience with demonstrated expertise across Product disciplines including Product Management, Product Design, User Research, Data Science & Analytics, Data Engineering, Product Marketing, etc
- Experience in problem-solving across all stages of the hiring cycle
- Experience in compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring
WhatsApp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1 650-308-7837.