Quality Assurance Specialist, Customer Operations
Menlo Park, California, US
The WhatsApp Customer Operations Team is seeking a customer advocate extraordinaire who is passionate about solving problems and wants to make a positive impact on a new team.
As a Quality Assurance Specialist, you’ll work to ensure our global customer operations teams are delivering world-class customer support. You will be responsible for reviewing and scoring customer support communications for policy and guideline adherence. Because our primary method of communication with customers occurs via written communication, the QA specialist must be incredibly detail-oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Review daily queues of tickets from our global customer operations teams and score them based on a set of criteria
- Provide feedback based on trends/patterns per agent and scores they received
- Learn, utilize, and multitask across a variety of tools to view account information, research and review policies while evaluating tickets
- Identify trends and opportunities for new processes to be created
- Drive to meet or exceed daily performance metrics related to key performance indicators
- Develop and maintain product expertise and knowledge of internal processes
- Communicate effectively with internal leadership to identify customer pain points and propose solutions to policy and user experience
- Identify any gaps in our quality processes and QA improvements
- Assist in the development of training materials to address identified areas for improvement
- Bachelor's degree from the United States or equivalent university degree from another country
- 2+ years of experience working in customer service role
- Minimum 1 year in a quality evaluation related role
- Technical support experience
- Social media support experience
- Experience providing customer support and solving problems
- Communicator with the ability to explain technical steps to audiences
- Problem solver with troubleshooting skills
- Detail oriented while multitasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese
WhatsApp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1 650-308-7837.