WhatsApp is a fast, simple and reliable way to talk to anyone in the world. More than 1 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere. WhatsApp is not only free but also available on multiple mobile devices and in low connectivity areas â€” making it accessible and reliable wherever you are. It's a simple and secure way to share your favorite moments, send important information or catch up with a friend. WhatsApp helps people connect and share no matter where they are in the world. We are looking for proactive and motivated people to join our team. A WhatsApp user with a passion for the product and ensuring a good user experience ? those who constantly look for solutions to problems and evaluate ways to be more efficient and effective. We are a team that thrives on people identifying ways they can contribute to get the job done, and how their unique backgrounds and strengths can contribute to team goals. Using your start-up mindset and your experience with smartphones, you will help support and test awesome features used by millions of current WhatsApp users. If you are looking for a fun full-time job, have an Android, iPhone, or Windows Phone, and consider yourself a smartphone gadget geek, keep on reading?
- Become an expert in the quality of our app on Android and a source of information to the Market support team members.
- Investigate, triage, and report issues with WhatsApp on Android phones.
- Monitor and analyze users’ reviews on the Google Play Store for bug-related trends
- Separate platform issues from bugs, advise the Market support team on how to follow up on bug reports from users.
- Partner with the developers’ team to drive up product quality and an understanding of product usage.
- Deep dive on specific Android user pain points, gather supporting data, and lead efforts for a better user experience.
- Continually evaluate the organization of your workflow to find bugs faster and improve the efficiency of how we handle existing issues.
- Update and evolve product documentation.
- BA/BS or equivalent 4 year university degree
- 1+ years experience in technical support
- Demonstrated understanding of the Android operating system
- 1+ years of experience in customer support
- 1+ years of experience developing or troubleshooting on smartphone platforms
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to balance independence tasks/goals while contributing to team goals and collaborating with other team members.
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- No international relocation
- Technical Support background
- 1+ years of experience in email support
- 1+ years of experience developing or troubleshooting on Android