How do I contact support from my Nokia S40 phone?
Contacting us from within the WhatsApp application
This is the best way to contact WhatsApp support. Unfortunately, starting on November 17, 2014, the mail app for Nokia Asha and Series 40 (S40) phones is discontinued as announced on Microsoft's FAQ page. So currently, this option is only available for Nokia EVO phones (230/500/501/502/503).
To contact WhatsApp support from your EVO phone:
- Open WhatsApp.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to display Options.
- Tap Settings > About > Options > Contact Support.
- Write a detailed description of your problem and tap Next. You will be redirected to your mail app.
- Send the email.
Contacting WhatsApp by email
You can access your email account from your phone’s browser and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, describing the problem you are experiencing. Please include this information in your email:
- Detailed description of your problem.
- Any error message that you see.
- Your phone number in full international format.
- Any information about your phone (operating system, model, etc.)
- Log files which are files named “BG-WhatsAppLog.txt” and “FG-WhatsAppLog.txt” saved on your memory card.
Here are some ways to get log files from your phone:
- For EVO phones: Go to your phone’s Menu > File > Memory card > WhatsApp.
- For other phones: Go to your phone’s Menu > Apps > Gallery > Memory card > WhatsApp.
Please note, log files are always saved in the memory card. If your phone does not have a memory card, you will not have any log files.
WhatsApp Support Team