You can delete your account from within WhatsApp.
Important: Deleting your account is an irreversible process, we cannot undo a deletion if the process is completed.
Using the Delete My Account feature in WhatsApp will
- Delete your account from WhatsApp.
- Delete you from your friends' WhatsApp contacts.
- Delete you from all WhatsApp groups.
- Delete your WhatsApp message history on your phone and your WhatsApp backup.
To delete your WhatsApp account
- Ensure that you have the latest version of WhatsApp from the Store.
- Open WhatsApp and tap More > settings > account.
- Tap delete account and enter your phone number in the full international format.
- Press continue at the bottom of the screen to finish deleting your account.
Note: We cannot delete your account for you at this time.
Learn how to delete your account on: Android | iPhone | Nokia S40 | BlackBerry | Nokia S60 | BlackBerry 10
WhatsApp Support Team