You can delete your account from within WhatsApp.
Using the Delete My Account feature in WhatsApp will
- Delete your account from WhatsApp.
- Delete you from your friends' WhatsApp Favorites lists.
- Delete you from all WhatsApp groups.
- Delete your WhatsApp message history on your phone and your WhatsApp iCloud backup.
To delete your WhatsApp account
- Ensure you have the latest version of WhatsApp. Check the App Store on your iPhone to see if there are any updates.
- Open WhatsApp and go to WhatsApp Settings > Account > Delete My Account.
- Enter your phone number in the full international format.
- If you are certain you want to delete your WhatsApp account, tap Delete My Account.
Please note that we cannot delete your account for you at this time.
Learn how to delete your account on: Android | Windows Phone | Nokia S40 | BlackBerry | Nokia S60 | BlackBerry 10
WhatsApp Support Team