Why am I seeing the message "Your number is no longer allowed to use our service"?
If you are unable to use WhatsApp and you are receiving the following message: “Your number ... is no longer allowed to use our service” this means that your WhatsApp account has been banned.
We ban accounts if we believe the account activity is in violation of our Terms of Service. Please review our Terms of Service to learn more about the appropriate uses of WhatsApp.
Be aware that the following actions are in violation of our Terms of Service:
- Sending ads or any other form of commercial solicitation.
- Sending spam or unsolicited messages.
- Submitting content (in the status, profile pictures or messages) that is unlawful, obscene, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or otherwise inappropriate.
- Being annoying to other users.
- Being a repeat infringer.
- Using an automated system or an unauthorized / unofficial client application to send messages through WhatsApp.
We may not issue a warning before banning your account. If you think your account was banned by mistake you can email us and we will look into your case.
72 hours after your account has been been banned, your friends will no longer be able to see you in their Favorites / Select contact lists.
Please note that WhatsApp reserves the right to refuse service for any reason without prior notice, at our sole discretion.
If you see the message "You’re temporarily banned from WhatsApp", please read this article.
WhatsApp Support Team