Why can't I connect to WhatsApp?
- Cannot receive or send messages.
- See a clock next to sent messages.
Or if you seem to have other connection-related problems, there is probably an issue with your network connection.
Note: If you are only receiving one check mark, there is nothing wrong with your phone's connection. Please read this article for more information.
As a first step in fixing your connection problem, please make sure you are using the latest version of WhatsApp from BlackBerry World.
Then try these steps:
- Connect to 3G if you haven't already.
- Connect to Wi-Fi if you haven't already.
- Try turning on "Airplane Mode" in BlackBerry Settings > Connection Settings > Airplane Mode then turn it off.
- Try turning off 3G or Wi-Fi to force connection to the other.
- Try connecting to a different Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Reboot your phone.
- Ensure you have enabled all permissions for WhatsApp in BlackBerry Settings > Security and Privacy > Application Permissions > WhatsApp.
If none of these steps work, you may be experiencing a temporary connection issue and should try connecting later.
WhatsApp Support Team